AIGERIM SABIT BIKMAZ Turkey’s e-commerce market has seen record growth amid the pandemic. According to theTurkish Ministry of Commerce, by the end of 2020, the e-commerce market in Turkey increased by 65percent compared to the previous year, and the market volume reached 227 billion Turkish lira. The ecommerce market is expected to reach a record […]
BE&TA Law team provides comprehensive legal services related to real estate law to its domestic and foreign, individual and corporate clients. We aim to support our clients in their transactions starting from ones related to zoning regulations to condominium legislation implementations, from construction permit processes to leasing transactions, from real estate acquisition to citizenship processes.
BE&TA Law offers following services in the field of Real Estate Law:
- Legal consultancy and litigation in resolving disputes arising from zoning legislation
- Legal support for foreign nationals in the acquisition of real estate in Turkey and the acquisitions of citizenship
- Follow-up of resettlement purchase, building type change processes and disputes arising from these processes
- legal advice in resolving issues
- Legal support in the construction and modification license application processes for commercial and individual buildings
- Legal support during the realization of legal transactions in real estate purchase-sale and rental processes
- Legal support in case of construction contracts in return for flat, drafting of those contracts and legal assistance in resolving disputes arising from this process;
- Legal transactions related to preliminary sales contracts for real estate under construction.
According to Art.20 of Communique on Implementation of Law of Turkish Citizenship enacted by Decision of Council of Ministers dated 11/2/2010 and numbered 2010/139, exceptional acquisition of Turkish citizenship by a decision of the President in the frame of Art.12/1/b of the Law on Turkish Citizenship No.5901 s possible for foreigners, who: